How To Compose A High-Quality Problem Solution Essay: Academic Writing Rules
The key for a high quality essay is mainly in the topic. Once you have a good topic to discuss, half of the problem is solved. Even if your professor will correct your grammar, punctuation and structure, your classmates will hear only the composition. Make sure that you write in an engaging, but professional way, that will keep the readers interested and eager to find out more. A problem solution paper is usually concentrated about a confusing problem that needs a solution, and you have the chance to incorporate many different aspects.
- Choose the right structure. Depending on the topic and the requirements of your professor, you must decide on the template that you use for your paper. For an academic paper the requirements are specific, and that is why you must take this decision before anything else.
- Provide exact information. In an academic paper, the data must be exact and carefully analyzed. Since it is a problem solution essay, you must write the problem using facts, preferably taken from an official source, like a governmental website or published book. Do not count on random websites, because you don’t know who wrote the information and how valid it is. Remember that you can not introduce assumptions or statements without backing them up with clear evidence.
- Analyze every existing solution before providing your own. Since the problem that you mentioned does not have yet a clear solution, it means that you will find various opinions about it. Take every suitable example and explain why this solution is not valid, and why it can not be applied. After you did all this, you can proceed to compose your own conclusion.
- Use academic language. Do not forget that this is one of the main criteria of this kind of paper. Any expression that you use in a friendly discussion most likely does not belong here. If you want to really present something great, you can use a synonyms dictionary and find new words that you can use. This will give a very professional aspect to your paper and your professor will appreciate your dedication.
- Take care when you are editing. You have to use a very formal font, without any colors or drawings that are not connected to the content. The editing must be precise, to leave the right space between paragraphs and to mention your name, course and any other details in the header.