Funny Essay Writing Prompts For Elementary School Students
Elementary school is all about fun, learning, friends, teachers, activities, sports and homework. Students at this point in their life like to write essays and creative assignments because they feel they have a chance to express their feelings and write what they feel about the subject or topic. It is important however, for the teacher to guide the students a bit in choosing the right topic or formatting their paper. You should not copy from anyone but you can consider reading some examples and well-written papers to see the style of writing and the structure of the topic of the assignment. Being an elementary student, you have the choice to pick any prompt that you feel comfortable about.
It is a common misconception that essay assignments are boring and monotonous. However, it is not the case; students have the liberty to choose a creative and funny prompt for their assignment. This will make the paper fun to read for the readers and easier to write for the students. When writing is fun, I tell you it will be creative. You will have quality of writing if it comes originally from you and is a fresh idea. You can consider brainstorming for fresh and relevant ideas for your paper. Humor is a natural skill so you need to make sure you do not overdo it in your paper.
Here are few writing prompts you can consider to choose a funny title for your essay
- What is in your bag?
- What would you do if you belonged to Kardashian clan?
- I am special because?
- The bird poop story
- The worst or most embarrassing moments in life
- If I was a super hero/super villain what powers would I bear or like to bear
- If you find a genie in a bottle, what would be the three wishes you make?
- What would be the best toy innovations you will make and what would you name your company
- What do you want to become when you grow up
- Your quotes towards life as a baby
- Funny stories about your childhood that your mum told you
- Funny pet stories and videos that you have watched
- The worst experience of a wardrobe fail you have seen or experienced
- How do you wake up in the morning for school if you slept late?
- What do you feel about Monday?
Stuck with Elementary School Paper? Get help from experienced term paper writers today.